Feed Shark www.narak.com Add url WorldTraveL

Monday, July 14, 2008

Disneyland Is The Best
By: MITCHELL HAMPSON



Although me and my family are not the biggest of travellers and I can't really stand the heat in Southern California in the summer, so I was a little perplexed when my wife suggested we go to Disneyland for our tenth wedding anniversary with the kids.Also what put me of were the incredible waiting times in the lines while waiting for the rides, but I had to think of the kids. So we went ahead and made plans for our Disneyland vacation, we decided against the on site hotels as we thought this was a little pricey and chose somewhere a little cheaper but still excellent value.I must admit though that I do love the overall amusement park environment, it's great fun to see people from all walks of life letting their hair down and behaving slightly different than they normally would, I also enjoy the food as it is a chance to just eat whatever you like for a day or two, without worrying about those extra pounds, mmm those hot fudge sundaes are my favourite I must say.By the time I got there I must admit I was still a little apprehensive as there were literally hundreds of people lining up to get in, I was quietly delighted though once I entered as the park is so big that there was still plenty of space for us to enjoy ourselves. I have always loved Michael Jackson and couldn't wait to see the new 3D movie that was waiting ahead of us.Getting myself ready to face the huge lines that were starting to build I was rather surprised again, the wait wasn't half as bad as I first thought and was really quite tolerable, the staff were very professional and moved us along quite well, instructing us to move to the correct areas as necessary. It was a great all-round experience. The rides are all beautiful and extremely inventive; we were all having a great time.The theme shops and cafeterias were great as well really making you feel like you were in another world, I was really glad we had gone, and the smiles and delight on my wife and kids faces more than made that clear for me. The park is very well run and unbelievably clean. Although I am maybe getting on a little in years now it made no difference to the enjoyment I had there, I wish I could have gone back every week.So if you are thinking on trying it out yourselves take it from me it's great with a capital G. And don't worry if you haven't a family, guess what you don't need one, every whim and indulgence is catered for whether it be for a family or a couple or even on your own. Why not start by checking it all out on the internet there are many, many sites out there that can sort out your Disneyland vacation. Go on you know you want to; I promise you will never regret it.



Article Directory Source: http://www.1articleworld.com
Mitch Hampson is a successful Webmaster and publisher of Cheap Travel Agents so if you would like more information on this subject please checkout his website at www.worldtravelnow.info

No comments: